Directions to Boyton Farmhouse B&B
From Tavistock take the A386 heading towards Yelverton. After approx 3km the road rises into the village of Grenofen. Take the first left just after the Drakes cafe and after 100m turn left again at the T junction.
Take the first right just as the road begins to go downhill, turning into a lane, although not sign posted this lane is known as Fullamoor. Follow this lane for approx ¾ km and you will find our lane on your left marked by a slate sign in the hedgebank, Boyton Farm.
You will find us at the end of this lane approx ½ km long. Please feel free to park by the side of the house to unload or turn right into the parking area to the front of the house and garden.
Boyton Farmhouse Bed & Breakfast
On arrival at Boyton Farm House :
- Car parking is provided with ample turning space directly upon arrival to the front of the house. Guests are welcome to bypass the parking area and drive to the rear of the house for unloading luggage before parking up. The parking area and access to the side of the house is lit at night.
- Access to the accommodation is via a communal porch to the rear of the house. There are 3 granite steps to the entrance door.
Care should be taken as these are not regular sized steps. Guests may make use of the handrail provided to the right hand side of these steps.
- On entering the rear porch the private access is through the granite archway the threshold of which is a further granite step.
- Once through the granite door way there is a stair lobby. Hooks have been provided for wet coats and shoes etc. There is also ample space here for luggage (such as walking sticks/walking back packs etc) that need not be taken upstairs. This lobby also provides space for a child’s folding pram or buggy.
Stairs to your apartment:
- There are 2 flights of stairs to the top floor landing. The stairs are quite narrow and there is a wind at the half landing stage. The stair is finished with fitted carpet and a light switch to light the stairs is located at the bottom and the top of the stair.